Saturday, January 2, 2010

Potentiality Vs Reality

Potentiality Vs Reality
Youngest Son: "Tell me Daddy, what is the difference between "Potentiality" and "reality"?"
Dad: "I will show you" Dad turns to his wife and asks her: "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for 1 million dollars"? Wife: "Yes of course! I would never waste such an opportunity"!
Then Dad asks his daughter, if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 Million dollars? Daughter:" Wow! Yes! he is my fantasy!"
So Dad turns to his elder son and asks him: "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million dollars"? Elder Son: "Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 million Dollars! I would never hesitate!"So the father turns back to his younger son saying:"
You see son, "Potentially" we are sitting on 3 million dollars, but in "Reality We are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay!!
“Circumstances don’t define a person rather they reveal a person”

No comments: